tejoxys asked: Boo, Kronk, Buzz :)
- Boo:A childhood hero.
- Kronk:What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Buzz:Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
Boo- Close tie between Garret from Quest for Camelot and Yamato from Digimon Adventure, let’s be real honest. A non-fictional figure? My grandfather.
Kronk- I think the obvious answer is my slow-cooker pineapple and brown sugar ham roast. It’s delicious, and it’s airagorncharda's favorite! Super easy, too.
Buzz- Ooh. This is actually a surprisingly hard choice. I think the fantasy world I’m most knowledgeable about and involved with is the World of Warcraft, but I think the Digital World will always hold the biggest pull on my heart. There’s be no question about where I’d go if I could.
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?